Adding a Domain
How to Add a Domain to your Account
1. Purchase a domain through a domain registrar such as www.godaddy.com
2. Login to your Account Manager at www.godaddy.com
3. In the My Products section, click Manage Domains.
4. Click the domain name for which you want to access the Total DNS Control.
5. In the Total DNS section, click Total DNS Control and MX Records.
6. In the top section - it will list A Hosts. Click on the pencil to edit the @ record listed.
7. Enter : 188.8.131.52 in the "points to IP address" field.
8. Click OK.
9. Login to your Account Manager at Stormloader (www.stormloader.com/cgi-bin/manager.cgi)
10. Click on Domains near the bottom of the manager.
11. Enter the domain name to associate with the account and click "Add Domain"